Bushrangers Bay Beach Walk Tickets
A walk to the beautiful Bushrangers Bay. Comprised of a sandy beach and surrounded by basalt cliffs, this serene location is contrasted by dark and brooding headlands and wild waves that often crash onto jagged rocks guarding the entrance to the bay. It is one of Victoria’s most stunning coastal surrounds.
An amazing event for primary school kids and families
DATE & TIME
Sunday 24 March @ 10am – 1pm
Meet at Cape Schanck Lighthouse Reserve Car Park
* Children must be accompanied by a parent
Out of stock
Join us on a walk to the beautiful Bushrangers Bay.
Walking into Bushrangers Bay is a stunning coastal adventure just over an hours drive south of Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula. You’ll get to stride it out while taking in the views of Bass Straight from the cliff tops, before meandering down through the bush trail to arrive on the beautiful open beach of Bushrangers Bay.
- Start/Finish: Round trip from the carpark at Cape Schanck lighthouse.
- Distance: 3.1 km each way, round trip of 6.2 km.
- Time: Approx. 45 mins each way, plus time spent exploring. Total approx. 3 hrs.
- Grade: Easy going, some steps as you drop in/out of Bushrangers Bay.
- Attire: Sports clothes & runners will do the job.
- Where: Cape Schanck, Mornington Peninsula.
- Provisions: Approx 1 L of water per person & Lunch.
Light refreshments provided.